Samba Velcro Mary Jane
- Simple yet refined Mary Jane shoe
- Lightweight, durable & flexible school shoes
- Riptape fastening for secure fit & ease of getting on/off
- Breathable linings to absorb moisture & keep feet fresh
- Range of width fittings from D to H
Start Rite's history dates back to 18th century Norwich, where a leather worker called James Smith began offering the first ready-made, off the peg footwear. Following the First World War, the company began to produce footwear specially designed for children, which gave their unique feet room to grow. The name "Start-rite" was first used in the 1920s and the iconic twins logo was introduced a decade later. Start-rite began to focus primarily on children's shoes in 1952. They received the Royal Warrant in 1955 after supplying the Windsor children with shoes. In recent years they have evolved to use two hundred years expertise to meet the needs and desires of today's children.